FAAC DSP-7LP Loop Detector 2659
This is the FAAC DSP-7LP Vehicle Loop Detector, model 2659. This FAAC loop detector will operate on any voltage from 10 - 30 volts AC or DC powered. Draws 1mA while waiting for car. The small size and lack of switches makes this the first solar-friendly "plug and play" vehicle detector.
- Loop Size: Any In-Ground inductive loop from 200 to 1200nH
- Sensitivity: Automatic. Compensates for large loops and large lead-ins
- Output Ratings: Single output, 1 amp relay at 30VDC resistive
- Loop Failure: Green power indicator flashes twice per second if circuit is open and 10 times per second if loop is shorted. Operates in fail safe mode and will output a "detect" for either of these conditions.
- Size: 1.52" x 2.9" x 1.56"
- Operating Temp: -35F - 165F
- Connector: Removable 7 pin terminal block. 1) Relay NC 2) Relay Common 3) Relay NO 4) Power Common 5) Power in 6) Loop 7) Loop