Select Engineered Systems Telephone Entry System Model SES TEC1MCA (4 Line Display). The TEC1MCA model includes a clock, a calendar, a modem, and software. Capacity for optional card-capable system matches memory size of Unit capacity.
The TEC1 series provides Basic Telephone Entry with 2 line (TEC1) or 4 line (TEC1M) displays and five capacities: 50, 125, 250, 500 and 995 which you can choose below to match your requirements. The “CA” models have card access capability and include the modem and basic software. All systems come with 2 relays standard and the LCD directory display is easily read in direct sunlight or at night. As with all SES telephone access systems, the TEC1 series has board level surge suppression at no additional cost, and the stainless steel front door and aluminum back box are sure to provide years of durable service. Designed to the same high standards as the TEC and CAT product lines, the TEC1’s comes with a two year limited warranty.
The best of basic telephone entry, with unmatched SES quality.
TEC1 Series Standard Features:
- Two line (TEC1) or four line (TEC1M) LCD display
readable in direct sunlight or darkness.
- System programmable code length from 1 to 6 digits
for codes and PINs.
- Programmable Entry PIN code attempts (strike out)
from 0 to 9 tries.
- Programmable Hide-a-Name feature to conceal resident
- Provides two door control relays.
- Ability to latch relay or provide remote door release
through telephone touch tones.
- REX inputs for both entrance control relays.
- Dials out up to 14 digit telephone numbers tone or
- Talk time programmable from 1- 99 minutes.
- Programmable voice mail response via active keypad.
- Mutes tones in speaker while dialing.
- Blocks door open tone through microphone.
- Fully programmable through the keypad.
- Programmable background “beep” to indicate incoming
call is from TEC1.
- Integrated surge protection on all inputs and outputs
to minimize transient voltage effects.
- Postal lock capability included.
- Surface semi flush or pedestal mounting.
TEC1 Series Standard Specifications:
- Battery charging circuit.
Select Engineered Systems Basic Telephone Entry with LCD Display Model TEC1MCA Manuals:
Select Engineered Systems Basic Telephone Entry with LCD Display Model TEC1MCA Installer Manual
Select Engineered Systems Basic Telephone Entry with LCD Display Model TEC1MCA A&E Specification Manual
Select Engineered Systems Basic Telephone Entry with LCD Display Model TEC1MCA Product Sheet
- Outside dimensions: 8 1/2”W x 113/4”H x 3 1/2”D
- Power: 16.5VAC 20VA transformer (supplied).
- Construction: stainless steel front door, with aluminum
- Operating environment: Temperature: 0 to +158°F
Relative humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Memory type: non-volatile
- Relay type: Form A or B dry contact rated 24 V @ 3
- Tone detection: crystal controlled, will detect short burst 50 ms tone.