Select Engineered Systems Controlled Access Technology with 4 line LCD Display Directory Model SES CAT4
The CAT series (Controlled Access Technology) is a full featured access control system. The CAT is priced competitively at all levels of its capacity from 50 up to 2,700 phone numbers to meet your target budget and the scalability of the CAT allows for future expansion even after installation making it one of the most flexible systems in the market today. With optional expansion conversion kits this system has the ability to control up to 16 doors and 255 relay points for control of elevators, HVAC, lights and/or other facility control applications that require activation or monitoring. The CAT Series has built in Multi-level surge suppression (proper grounding required) and it’s capacity can be upgraded remotely (without changing chips). When used with the intuitive optional “SELCOM Secured” software it can be easily programmed and monitored via modem or by the IP NIC2 card option. This software has made the CAT series compatible with the latest Windows 32/64 bit versions. The series also offers the unique optional feature of CATCOMRF Wireless for special applications. Ideal for medium sized apartments, condos, office buildings, gated communities, small gated home sites and assisted living facilities. The CAT series display is very clear, even in bright sunlight and comes with a Backlit Blue Keypad for easy night time use which can scroll both forward and backward. The CAT features the new SES HY-Lock® ultra-vandal resistant lock assembly that firmly secures the front door using a 1/4 - 20 threaded spindle with a tubular key.
CAT Series Standard Features:
- The CAT 2 provides a single name, backlit LCD display with character size 5/16” (8 mm) high.
- The CAT 4 backlit LCD display provides four names at a time. The CAT4 character size is 3/8” (10 mm) high.
- The CAT 10 provides a ten name, backlit LCD transflective display. The CAT 10 character size is 1/2” (12.27 mm) high. The first two lines of the main LCD screen are user programmable.
- The CAT 2, CAT 4 and CAT 10 will control two entrances, without options (two relays).
- Clock calendar, 16 time schedules, 16 access levels and 16 access groups.
- 2 Wiegand card reader inputs (ready to add readers and cards or transmitters and receivers), Option for up to 4 readers.
- RS485 expansion port (add up to 12 additional readers and 255 relays).
- Maximum phone number capacity is 2,700 and maximum card (transmitter) capacity is 16,200 (each with a name attached).
- Database stores 6 credentials per resident code, programmable PIN lengths (1 to 6 digits).
CAT Series Standard Specifications:
- REX (request to exit) Alarm shunt and door sense input.
Select Engineered Systems Controlled Access Technology with 4 line LCD Display Directory Model SES CAT4 Manuals:
Select Engineered Systems Controlled Access Technology with 4 line LCD Display Directory Model SES CAT4 A&E Specification Manual
Select Engineered Systems Controlled Access Technology with 2, 4, and 10 line LCD Display Directory SES CAT Series Installer Manual
Select Engineered Systems Controlled Access Technology with 2, 4, and 10 line LCD Display Directory SES CAT Series Product Sheet
Select Engineered Systems Controlled Access Technology with 2, 4, and 10 line LCD Display Directory SES CAT Series Showcase
- Dimensions: 9 1/2'” W x 13 1/2” H x 3 1/8” D semi flush mount: 14 5/8” W x 18 5/8” H.
- Material Used: Housing- 12 ga. structural aluminum; Door- 16 ga.stainless steel.
- Finish: Aluminum back box has a painted weather resistant finish.
- Power Input: 16.5 VAC, 20 or 40 VA UL listed transformer (provided with unit).
- Modem: 56K High-Speed Baud (Optional).
- Emergency Battery: 12V .7 AHR GEL CELL on constant charge (for control of line voltage variation and short term telephone support only, optional).
- Telephone Line: Standard voice grade RJ11C Jack.
- Mounting: Surface, flush or pedestal mount.
- Memory Type: Non-volatile.
- Tone Detection: Crystal controlled, capable of detecting short burst 50 mS DTMF tone.
- Operating Environment: Temp.: -20ºC to +60ºC; (CAT temp.: 0º to 40º C) Relative humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing.
- Relay Output: Form C dry contact 24V @ 3 AMP.
- FCC Reg.: #CPW74F63331MTE.
- ARL LISTED (UL Equivalent).